Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lovin' My New Table!

We set out last weekend in search of a table, and came home with something OTHER than the 8-feet-or-more model I am still hoping to find to seat our family of six and at least six friends all at one time. . . but I am HAPPY with this neat little find:


The green is my FAVORITE. It is 48 inches across, and with a slightly lower table height of 27", it is PERFECT for children to enjoy a bite of breakfast or lunch in the bay window. And it works well with the window seat.(Oh, and Brenda said it is French! Doesn't that add to the fun?)

Thanks to Brenda at Kindred Hearts Antiques for having such sweet fun stuff in her shop!

Linking to a VERY interesting Vintage Thingie Thursday!

~april

4 comments:

KindredHeartsAntiques.com said...

Hi, April! You truly saw that this table was a fit for your lovely spot!
I can envision you and your little lovelies sitting at it, having fun!
Thanks for mentioning Kindred Hearts Antiques and Gifts! God Bless, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!~~~Brenda DeLaune Brown

www.KindredHeartsAntiques.com

Rebecca said...

That table is really unusual and cool-love the green color!

LV said...

A perfect spot for the little table. I am sure any young folks would enjoy getting to eat there.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am a green lover too. This is great!