Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Stuff of Life This Week



Four kids, each with three days of 101+ fever, cough, runny nose, achiness. . . .

countless doses of this and that, cups of water and sports drinks, and too-numerous-to-count handwashings. . . .

two holiday events missed so far, maybe more

equals:

One tired Mom.
Not sick--yet.

Enjoying:
New blend of tea and a pretty cup.


Thankful that my kids are sick at home, not in a hospital somewhere OR far away from home while we're on vacation. . .
at the current moment we have a friend with a son in St. Jude, and another friend at Disney with a stomach virus her family is sharing.

I'm thankful.
But still tired.

What have you been up to?

~april

3 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh my poor April. What a handful! May everyone be merry and bright very soon.

trixi said...

Hi April, hope all your family managed to get over all their ills in time for the new year. Love all your pretty teapots!
Happy New Year.

~MiniMaker said...

I'm sorry you have all been feeling poorly...I hope you are all better soon!

You won the movie line giveaway drawing on my blog....pop on over and take a look. Congratulations!

~Gaye