Friday, March 4, 2011

Fresh-Cut Friday

I have been blessed for at least a month now to have fresh, growing, daily-changing flowers on my dining table. My dear C has developed a love of flowers(okay, anything that is green and grows, excepting mold and vegetables, which she places in nearly the same category!). She has been forcing bulbs over the winter--using my crisper drawer(motherhood is interesting, to say the least! Did I mention my crisper drawer?).

There IS a reward, though. Today for Fresh-Cut Friday, I will just link you over to C's blog-Seriously Silly. She's got some great parrot tulips and other things posted, and her brand of fun is nothing short of--SILLY.
A tiny little preview:
While you're there, check out her other posts for some fun and more pretty blooms--did I mention that she's ENTHUSIASTIC about them?
Sweet girl. I know I'm her mom, but she's SOMETHING. :)

Happy Weekend!

~april


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love parrot tulips. I'm headed over there now. ~ sarah

Liz said...

WoooooooH! That is Seriously Gorgeous! I'm heading over to see....

Thank you for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)

~Liz

Cindy said...

Beautiful tulips. I'll have to go visit to see more...