Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A chick, chick here and a chick, chick there. . .

Here are our first four chickens--bought in Mississippi over the weekend!(Zoe, Chloe, Bianca, and Charlotte)

Later Sunday afternoon our friends came over with THEIR chickens from New Orleans.
It was possibly a CHICKENPALOOZA!

A nine-chicken drinking fountain. . .

They DEFINE "perpetual motion"!

Is there anything cuter than a baby chick drinking?



Unless it's a baby chick sleeping. . . .

Spoiled ROTTEN. And lovin' it. :)


~april

Linking to "A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday" over at Laurie's place.



9 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, my goodness, how precious! I'd love to have chicks!
I would spoil them,
Kathy

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

So cute...What a perfect Easter gathering!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, a chick playdate! Adorable!!!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my goodness, the chicks are so precious. How fun. What a special gift. Hugs, Marty

AshTreeCottage said...

Love this post! Those baby chicks are as sweet as can be. I am your newest follower. I hope you will stop by and visit us and read about my dog Bentley and his adventures with my neighbor's chicken named Thelma.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Perpetual motion ~ how funny, and how true! LOVE your chick photos! Found your lovely blog thru my link up to Laurie's party and am so glad I did!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Christie said...

I am jealous! We went and looked at them...the kids love to see them each year! Maybe one year! Have fun! Coming over from Laurie's! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

Carol said...

So darling! They do grow up too fast, don't they?!

Liz said...

APRIL! I am so loving these sweet little baby chicks. I wish we had the room. Your home is so pretty! I can't believe you have a picket fence! I'm so jealous! :P

~Liz