Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Before the Baby Boy, the Baby Girl Had a Birthday

I am so far behind! It is nearly two months since my Redhead had her 11th birthday, and I've posted NOTHING about it! The Boy has his number EIGHT party this weekend, so I thought I'd best keep things "in order"--for organization's sake, as well as staying on the Redhead's good side. :)

She had a Luau party again this year(we did a luau two years ago as well). It was a lot of fun to decorate and prepare for, and the kids really played well together. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!

Of course, the guests were welcomed at the door.

There was food. And plenty of it.
The cake actually was store-ordered cupcakes this time. They were yummy!

More food.

Fun and colorful paper dishes are an easy-peasy way to keep the theme going.

Party favors are ready to go home with guests.
The big birthday girl and Kit are ready to greet her guests.

Craft time! They made slap bracelets and beaded necklaces with flip-flop charms.


A show-stopper.










She had a FUN DAY.
That's what counts, when it's all over but the cleanup!
:)

~april

2 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

All those beautiful smiling faces tell me that had a great time at this delightful party. Happy Birthday to your little red head she is darling.. hugs ~lynne~

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful Party ! Happy belated Birthday to your daughter !I love Hawaiian parties !