Saturday, November 19, 2011

The WHOLE Head of Lettuce. . .

Yesterday morning we were scampering around trying to get everyone ready to leave for an appointment "in town",(okay, I was chatting with Mom on the cell phone while nearly standing on my head in the closet searching for my BOOTS!) when the doorbell rang.

It was my neighbor-from-across-the-road.

He brought this.



Romaine. He GREW it.


Wow.


Delicious!

THAT is what I call "the whole head of lettuce".
:)

I need to send them another dozen eggs!

~april

2 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog...I wanted to send you an email...but, =( you are a "no reply" blogger.

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Nani said...

Now, see, those are the kind of neighbors to have! LOL What a wonderful gift!