Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Mantel

I decided to go with a bird theme this year, based on some cute little Christmas postcards I purchased last year. They made a cute little garland to hang below the mantel, and it was fun to dress the iron birdfeeders and such for Christmas.

Enjoy!
























I also spiffed up the top of my china cabinet; it was formerly the home of the "birdy" items, but I decided it would be a great spot for some of my milk glass. My Redhead made the snowman garland.

It's beginning to look Christmassy!

~april

Linking to Tabletop Tuesday. Thanks, Marty! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas! :)

mississippi artist said...

I love all your bird pieces and the tiny watering can. I am slowly collecting milk glass-I don't need another collection so I only buy unusual pices.