Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Because He's THAT Kind of Guy...

For some months I have been clamoring periodically over "how nice it would be" to have a rolling chair for the computer, or for my school room or for the sewing/craft area. I have realized that knowing I have to get up and sit back down multiple times(especially working on SCHOOL organizing/planning)while doing a task just makes me procrastinate on it all the more.

So last Friday my sweet husband came home with this:
And with this:

AND with THIS:



Not ONE comfy-soft, adjustable, spinning, rolling "task" chair, but THREE.

Because he's THAT kind of guy.
 :)

I'm so blessed.

~april

5 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

WOW!! I'm thinkin' some REALLY big HUGS are in order! And...a smooch or two?

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Catie D. said...

Whee! Whee! *waves pinwheels while spinning in said chair*

no spring chicken said...

Yes you are! Talk about over the top... You must be some queen to warrant not 1 but 3 thrones!

Blessings, Debbie

Gabbi said...

Those are the BEST to spin in... ;)

WHEE!!!

Decor To Adore said...

A great guy indeed! Your chair looks super comfy.