Friday, January 6, 2012

My Kitchen Window on January 6th

The light was so pretty coming in my kitchen window this morning. I thought I'd share!
C's garden for the winter graces the large area behind my sink.



 Cyclamen, Bowiea, and African Violets, to name a few. 

 Sweet little violet blooms.
 Cyclamen. What a beautiful color!

Looks like spring to me!

Another violet bloom from a few weeks ago.

It looks like it was sprinkled with glitter!

And, a pretty flowery bag that was a Christmas gift:



Joining Liz for Fresh Cut Friday!

Enjoy your weekend.


~april

4 comments:

Loretta said...

April these are just lovely! Thank you for sharing a little spring with us! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Loretta

Loretta said...

April thank you for sharing a bit of Spring with us today! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Loretta

rubyslipperz said...

Great collection of pretty blooms. I LUV African Violets! I used to be able to grow them on my kitchen counter in my precious house. Here, I don't get enough sun. I might have to try to find a place that they will like the light. They are so sweet looking. Their colors are some of my favorite colors.

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Liz said...

Hi April!
I love African Violets. I can never seem to get them to last though. My grandmother always had them on her window sill in the kitchen. :) This is such a great way to anticipate Spring! :)

Thank you for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
Happy New Year!
~Liz