Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleaning house...

I have spent time today reading back through old "draft" posts and have decided to work on some of them for publishing. Some are of holiday themes. Some are just thoughts, all are things I was unable to finish(photos or phobias at the time, either or both!)in a timely manner, but I think that the memory-preserving nature of this blog will be best served by going ahead and publishing them.

I just wanted to give a heads-up to my friends who read my posts--yes, one will come through about Christmas from two years ago. (smile)
I DO know what year and season it IS right now.

Happiness and hugs to you all in blogland--

and thanks ever so much for stopping by and reading ANYTHING. I am humbled by your sharing your time with me.

~april

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Hi April, that's okay about what you post...we just love hearing from you! Have a lovely evening! Hugs