Monday, July 23, 2012

A 4th Birthday

Saturday I had the joy of attending and helping my dear friend with her baby girl's FOURTH birthday party. It is so hard to believe Miss Rose is already four!



I just love little feet!


 Craft time was making a picture frame.

They glued buttons onto popsicle-stick frames, and each girl left with a picture of herself and the birthday friend for the refrigerator. Big Sister had preassembled, painted, and placed magnets on the frames already; with such a young age group, that was a lifesaver.

 They were ALL excited about opening presents...

 Superstar!

 Close your eyes, make a wish,
 BLOW out the candles!

 There was cake....her mom made it! The buttons are marshmallow fondant--each made with love!
 AND there were cupcakes(my favorite).
.
(Shown life size!) *smile*
They also made candy bracelets or necklaces.


Big Sister made a "pin the eyes on the Loopsy" game.

They played and played.
In the pink playhouse.

With the new doctor kit.
 This one was a cutie-bug for sure--such serious eyes. She played SO hard the entire time.

Big sister and the other older girls had fun too...

 It was funny to me that the big girls got in on the excitement, opening and "setting up" the new Lalaloopsy dolls' house for the littles....yeah, right!

 She was all played out by the end of the day, but I think she had a good time!

Happy Birthday, Miss Rose! 

~Aimee

2 comments:

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What a cute party, and what cute children. I love the candy buttons on the cake and cupcakes. The buttons on the popsickle stick frames are such a clever idea. Looks like everyone had a great time. laurie

GardenofDaisies said...

What a cute little birthday girl! And sweet butoon cake! Thank you so much for your help with my crochet project. I started over and used 3 chains in the corners like you suggested, and loosened the tension, and I HOPE it's going to work out better this time around. :-)