Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tiny Kitty Cat

Hi again!
I clicked over to Coloradolady for her weekly Vintage Thingie Thursday party, and was so surprised to see her sweet post, I had to come back with some quick pictures to share MY little figurine with y'all.


He's nearly identical to Suzanne's, except mine had an ear mishap, apparently.

 I do think they are twins!
 Mine is posing with a super-neat cluster of acorns I picked up after the storm.
I somehow inherited this little kitten from the kitchen of my husband's grandmother. He came alongside the perky rooster you also kind of see in the picture. 

As an aside, can you leave me an opinion? I am wondering how YOU think the pictures look when they are flash-free or flash-on. I kind of like the flash-off tones of the colors, but I know they don't always show true when it's not used. What do you think?


Flash on?

or Flash OFF?


Thanks for hosting, Suzanne! I enjoy your blog so much every time I visit.
Happy Thursday!
~april


7 comments:

Melissa said...

If I had a big enough house, I would be the crazy cat lady, real and fake! Your kitty is so cute! I wonder how old they are...

Coloradolady said...

Twins they are!! How neat is that!!! I like the coloring on yours!! So cute! Looks like a true tabby!!

I like the flash on, but sometimes it is hard to get a shot with the flash on!!

Happy VTT! Thanks for linking in and showing your twin cat!!!

Ann said...

Such a cute little twin you have there. He looks inquesitive peeking around the corner next to the acorns. I like the vivid colors with the flash on.
Ann

LV said...

I think they both are nice. I can never do well without a flash. Looks like you have two kitties now.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I too have the same problem with flashing. :) But I do like seeing the true colors. So flash on.

GardenofDaisies said...

Cute kitten! You are very lucky to have this sweet treasure that belonged to your husband's grandmother.

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

Oh my gosh, i thought those acorns had knitted caps!