Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Progress

We decided to use the biggest, fattest tree I own this year, but it looked too short in the place I wanted it, so sweet Hubby built a very sturdy plywood box to set it on.  To quote Goldilocks, it is "just right".

J helped me get lights done last night, and today is CC, so decorations will come later.

We are really looking forward to our Christmas break this year!  Kids have all been working so hard for school, and we are simply tired of HAVING TO go, go, go and do without what ever seems like a free day from it. This has been a very mentally stressful semester of homeschooling--nearly similar to the semester before we had them all in public school six years ago.

I guess the bottom line for ME is that other peoples' forced schedules make me tired and depressed.

But, the Christmas tree is UP!  I am thankful for just that today.

:)
~april

No comments: