Monday, January 21, 2013

A little accessory love...

Realizing of course that I hardly EVER post about anything I WANT, but this print, from Target, has caught my fancy!

Lovely, lovely lampshade.


There are down-filled throw pillows to match! I suppose it's caught my eye because it would actually GO WITH as well as UPDATE the somewhat hand-me-down and NOT-replaceable-anytime-soon furniture we currently own.
*SIGH*
PLUS if you look at the "collection" of stuff they have with it, that's the type of accessory I have crowding every cupboard and available shelf...

Just had to share.

:)

What are YOU window-shopping for?

~april

linking to Rednesday!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I say BUY! If it makes you happy GO FOR IT! Love the print too!

Regine Karpel said...

Pretty print!
:)
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

krishna said...

very pretty lamp shade
http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/